Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday, November 14-Berlin Wall


                                                             Berlin Wall
                
             November 9th 1989 Me and my family are here to see the wall that was put up and split my family apart. I have only heard stories of my aunts and uncles I've heard I have cousins too and they are around my age but I've never seen them but after today I can finally see my family in Berlin. Then a roar of people began to take down the wall with there own equipment striking it with axes shovels and any other thing metal. Then my eyes well up with tears because now I know I can see my family
                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, I liked the last part very much.
    I would go back and fix the few grammar errors though.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete