Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December,2-Top Secret


 
    As I try to go back to sleep in this very convenient snow storm I can here the pipes running water through the walls. And through that I can hear somebody is talking. Thinking that my wife is just singing in the shower I try to ignore it and go back to bed. But then I realize I cant even find the tune of the song and it seems less like a song and more like her just talking. As I try to listen to here what she is talking about and I can hear her talk about funds and such. I think its odd but it still doesn't raise flags to me. Then I can make out the words North Korea and I become a little concerned and I try to listening a little harder and I can hear sleeper agents in the mix. Then I became very concerned because my wife Just started her job at the home land security office. Then I heard the worst of what I didn't want to hear "we will have to go to war with North Korea". I am startled and have to go tell her I overheard her But I open the bathroom door open and no one is even there.

No comments:

Post a Comment