Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday,August 15-Kindergartner

                                                          First day of school

     My first day of school When I was 5 was fun. I was has mixed feelings about school since I have an older sister and she used to get lots of homework. I also anticipated school and was excited because it was the first day of my long school career and I was ready to have friends that didn't live in my neighborhood. Me and my mom went to open house a couple of days before so I knew where my teacher's room was and who she was. The car ride there was the usual type of first day of school spill you would give a 5 year old. My mother mostly said to be on my best behavior and to not be worried because its only a half day of school and told me I was going to make new friends. Back then I was a little sheepish but I wasn't worried because I never had a problem really meeting people and it didn't seem like much to me. We pulled up I got out and walked straight to my classroom and walked in. Some kids where crying some kids just sat there with a blank expression on there face some looked happy and ready to start school. I found my seat sat down and began on my fist day of kindergarten a long but now rapidly ending school career.

No comments:

Post a Comment