Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday,August 13 - "Animal"

               
                                                          Bird

                                 I wake up in the morning from my nest. Today is the day I am old enough to leave the nest me  my brothers and sisters are nervous to leave. Mom said we are to big for our little nest and its time to fly and build a nest of our own. One by one we are supposed to be pushed out and fly.  I am the youngest bird out of all but not the smallest. First my brother is pushed out. There wasn't a struggle he seemed to fly like he was flying his whole life and flew into the dense forest across the small river that our tree was. One by one my brothers and sisters are pushed out and sent on their own. As my turn in line to leave was approaching I wasn't afraid of being pushed out. I dreaded the fact that I wouldn't see my brothers and sisters anymore. The luxury of being fed everyday and having a tree with my family was now over. Its my turn to be pushed out and find my own tree. Mom Looked at me and I Looked at her and she said your ready now I have done everything for you Now its your turn to do for yourself I Love you but its time to go. I stood on the edge of the nest she nudged me on the back I Fell flapped my wings and began to fly I was now on my own.                      To find out more about birds Click here                                     









No comments:

Post a Comment