Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday, September 25

                                                                            The Mistake
 
    The time I made  a big mistake. I was 8 years old and my mom dropped me off at my aunts house while she was at work. My cousins were at there dads house at the time so it was just me and my aunt And they just got a new 6 month old pit bull. I was in the backyard playing with the puppy when I got hungry. and decided to in the house and get something to eat. I left the back yard and forgot to close the gate then when I went back outside to play with it the dog was no where to be found. I told my aunt that the dog was gone so we got in the car and drove around the neighborhood and we couldn't find the dog then the next day when I woke up me and my aunt put up lost dog signs. while driving around we saw the next day that the poor ole puppy got hit by a car and was dead on the side of the road. Surprisingly my aunt wasn't that mad and they just got an entirely different puppy and my cousins around the same age as me weren't really mad either but I always felt guilty for killing a little puppy.                                               :(

1 comment:

  1. Well shoot. That's a pretty big mistake. I really don't know what else to say. I just hope you've learned to close the back gate if there is a dog in the house. If your goal was to make me sad, then you win.

    ReplyDelete