Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday.September 16- Spoons perspective


                                                               Spoon View

 Day after day I sit in the sink  how Oh how may I get out of this. These people never do the dishes my buddy Jeff has 3 day old mash potatoes on him I am starting to think they will never come off of him and they might end up throwing him away. If that happens I don't know what I would do with myself. I don't ever think I've ever seen the bowls look this bad all I want to do is be washed and chill with my other silverware friends in the silverware drawer.  This is all I have to look forward to after 3 days in this sink with other plates and other shiny things, I'm just glad I am not the blender cup so much blended fruit and vegetables mush its ridiculous I don't even know how he can breahe and talks he is so dirty.  I pray I will get washed sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment