Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday,October 24-X marks the Spot


                                                           The Spot

   After 3 weeks of sailing in the Indian Ocean me and captain price have found where those French buried there treasure. We found the spot they buried it under the huge banana trees it wasn't even that hard to find it the grass hadn't even grown back all the way so you could tell it was recently dug up. So me and Captain price went back to the ship to get a couple of shovels to hurry through this whole digging situation. Then after about 20 minutes of rigorous digging *Cling* we hit the treasure box me and captain Price were grinning ear to ear. "Pull it out he says" and after a couple more digs I pull it out and crack open the treasure box but leave it closed so me and Price can talk about splitting it 50/50 so then I open it up and dancing rocks flood out. Startled and confused me and price look in the Chest and see it was nothing else and our whole journey was for dancing rocks that fled away dancing into the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment