Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday, October 15- I rember When..


                                                             Remember  When

                                                     I remember When
                                          My Nintendo was plugged up In The Den
                                         and I still had all my neighborhood friends
                                      not a problem not a worry everything was fine
                              The only time something wasn't fun is if the sun didn't shine
                                             Not a problem not a worry everything was fun
                                         I wish I could go back but those times are done
                               to the Football passes with dad that knocked air from my lung
                             the worst pain there was being to close to a nest and being stung
                      and the feeling of excitement when my friends are out and my door was rung
                                              Its not fair how its so short lived
                                   But it all comes back when I look at the scar on my chin.
                               
 

No comments:

Post a Comment