Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday,October 23- Battle of the puns

                                                          
                                                            Pun Battle
      
      Then another lame joke spewed from my opponents mouth saying something like my shoes are ugly and hes going to take them then I said "what you seize is what you get Then the Pun off had began. This whole situation had started from something so minuscule and it was the last of the honey Smacks so right there in the kitchen is where the pun off began was in the kitchen. He started by saying my hands are wheelie dry and ashy and then rolled a cheese wheel towards me. Then I stunned by the cheese roll and the word play of my name and the word really try to come back with something somewhat soft. I reply with and you have a berry old hairline then pick up a strawberry and launch it at his head. But the battle was short lived because we had to go to church that morning so I ended up making a grilled cheese sandwich
.

No comments:

Post a Comment