Monday, October 6, 2014

October,6 ,14


                                                               Allen Iverson

                                
                                                  Growing up I am broke mom has no money
                                 I have to were the same clothes to school kids think its funny
                                              I have two little sisters to look out for
                                        Because daddy didn't want us and hit the door
                                        I am Not Good in school but I know I can hoop
                                               and I know I can play football too
                                        So everyday I Got to practice for my family
                                Any sport I can get a check from ill do it doesn't matter
                            So one day we can were clothes that aren't old and tattered
                                   In high School all my teams climb the ladder
                                            This year basketball champion
                                                     Next year football
                                           I celebrate at the bowling alley
                                         A fight breaks out now there mad at me
                                                          Now I am in Jail
             

No comments:

Post a Comment